Interested in implementing the Domestic Violence Housing First approach?
Start by learning
- How to adapt the Housing First approach to work for survivors
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn about DVHF Standards and Guidelines
- How domestic violence and homelessness are connected
- Why stable housing is important for survivors
- What does it take to become a DV Housing First agency?
Then gather information about your organization
- Do a self-assessment using this tool
- Use this checklist to assess your program’s progress toward implementation of the DVHF approach