Start a conversation
Everyone deserves healthy, safe, and respectful relationships. How do we get there? By starting conversations and building skills. Talk to a young person in your life about what a healthy relationship looks like and feels like. Use our How’s Your Relationship conversation cards and Love Like This series to get started.
Influence public policy
Sign up for our legislative action alerts to stay informed and learn how you can advocate for laws that improve safety and justice for survivors of abuse and their children.
Refuse To Abuse® 5K at T-Mobile Park
Join the Seattle Mariners in taking a public stand against domestic violence—and have a great time doing it! Run, walk, or volunteer at this fun event that supports our work to prevent domestic violence and promote healthy relationships. Registration is now open – sign up today!
Our member programs across the state rely on volunteers to do everything from direct service work with survivors to fundraising in the community. Contact your local program to find out how you can help. We’re looking for volunteers for our Refuse To Abuse® 5K at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, July 11th. Learn more and sign up to volunteer today!
Please join us in ending domestic violence and creating a better world.
- Make a secure online donation or mail your contribution to WSCADV, 711 Capitol Way South, Suite 207, Olympia, WA 98501.
- WSCADV is a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity. See our annual report.
- Every dollar you give directly supports our work to improve how communities respond to domestic violence and create a social intolerance for abuse.
- If your employer participates in a United Way campaign, you can designate a workplace campaign gift by writing “Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence” on your United Way donation form. You can also donate through your King County, state, or federal employee combined fund drive by entering CFD #0316196 (or CFD #44401 for federal employees) on your workplace giving form.
- We do not accept donations of used clothing, household goods or furnishings. Look here to find a program near you that may need your donated items.