Start a conversation
Everyone deserves healthy, safe, and respectful relationships. How do we get there? By starting conversations and building skills. Talk to a young person in your life about what a healthy relationship looks like and feels like. Use our How’s Your Relationship conversation cards and Love Like This series to get started.
Our research shows that survivors of abuse reach out to family and friends far more often than they turn to systems for help. If you’re that one person someone turns to, we want to support you in knowing how to help. Check out our Friends & Family Guide for tips and tools on how to help someone in an abusive relationship.
Refuse To Abuse® 5K at T-Mobile Park
Join the Seattle Mariners in taking a public stand against domestic violence—and have a great time doing it! Run, walk, or volunteer at this fun event that supports our work to prevent domestic violence and promote healthy relationships. Learn more!
Influence public policy
Sign up for our legislative action alerts to stay informed and learn how you can advocate for laws that improve safety and justice for survivors of abuse and their children.
Domestic violence is a complex issue with no simple answers, but it is simple for each of us to play a role in ending it. Learn more about our work and how you can get involved by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and joining the conversation!
Our member programs across the state rely on volunteers to do everything from direct service work with survivors to fundraising in the community. Contact your local program to find out how you can help.
Please join us in ending domestic violence and creating a world where everyone has healthy and joyful relationships.
- Make a secure online donation or mail your contribution to WSCADV, 107 Spring Street Seattle, WA 98104
- WSCADV is a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity.
- Every dollar you give directly supports our work to improve how communities respond to domestic violence and create communities where all people can live and love without fear.
- If your employer participates in a United Way campaign, you can designate a workplace campaign gift by writing “Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence” on your United Way donation form. You can also donate through your King County, state, or federal employee combined fund drive by entering CFD #0316196 (or CFD #44401 for federal employees) on your workplace giving form.
- We do not accept donations of used clothing, household goods, or furnishings. Look here to find a program near you that may need your donated items.