We advocate for legislation that impacts survivors of abuse in the Washington State Legislature and Congress, educating our membership about the policy process, and helping connect them with their legislators.
We also provide input on court rules and state agency policies related to survivors and domestic violence programs, as well as participate on committees and work groups that address a variety of social justice issues.
Want to get involved?
- Sign up for Action Alerts and join us at our annual Advocacy Day.
- Locate your elected officials: State Federal
- Learn about the restrictions guiding non-profit advocacy around elections.
- Learn how to get involved in the Legislative Process.
- Download our WSCADV Guide to Legislative Advocacy.