Domestic violence programs serve children and youth alongside their families as well as on their own. We hope to create a world where everyone can experience healthy, safe, and loving relationships and our programs work to support young people to have the relationships they want.
Best practices: Serving youth
Best practices: Mandated reporting
Working with CPS
- Know Your Rights When CPS Comes Knocking
- Know Your Rights posters and postcards in English and Spanish
- Key points from DSHS’s Social Worker’s Practice Guide to Domestic Violence
Talking with young people about healthy relationships
Get the conversation started with these resources:
- How’s Your Relationship conversation cards
- Love Like This series
- In Their Shoes: Teens and Dating Violence – Classroom Edition
For more information contact your local domestic violence advocacy program or search the “Children & Families” topic in our Resource Library.