New to prevention? Check out Prevention 101 first.
We have tools to help your community get ready for prevention, do prevention, and learn about what other folks are doing to make 100% violence prevention a reality. Join us!
Get your program & community READY to do prevention
Do In Their Shoes: Teens and Dating Violence in your community.
Get clear on serving teens and mandated reporting:
- We Should Really Serve Teens, But How?
- Start the Conversation with Teens about Emergency Contraception and Birth Control
- Making a Mandatory Child Abuse Report
- Teen Dating Violence and Mandatory Reporting
DO prevention in your community
Some tools to help you get started:
- Prevention Guidelines
- How’s Your Relationship conversation cards
- Love Like This series
- Friends and Family Guide
- Start a Teen Leadership Council (TLC) in your community with our DIY TLC toolkit.
- Do the Classroom Edition of In Their Shoes: Teens and Dating Violence at schools and youth organizations in your community.