We have tools to help your community get ready for prevention, do prevention, and learn about what other folks are doing to make 100% violence prevention a reality. Join us!
Get your program & community READY to do prevention
Do In Their Shoes: Teens and Dating Violence in your community.
Get clear on serving teens and mandated reporting:
- We Should Really Serve Teens, But How?
- Start the Conversation with Teens about Emergency Contraception and Birth Control
- Making a Mandatory Child Abuse Report
- Teen Dating Violence and Mandatory Reporting
DO prevention in your community
Some tools to help you get started:
- Prevention Guidelines
- How’s Your Relationship conversation cards
- Love Like This series
- Friends and Family Guide
- Start a Teen Leadership Council (TLC) in your community with our DIY TLC toolkit.
- Do the Classroom Edition of In Their Shoes: Teens and Dating Violence at schools and youth organizations in your community.