We do not provide direct advocacy or legal advice/representation for survivors, but we can help connect you to those who do! Please contact your local domestic violence advocacy program to learn about legal services in your community and check out these statewide legal resources.
We provide training and support to legal advocates to help them understand how the legal system works, how to help survivors navigate the legal system, and how to advocate within the legal system on behalf of survivors.
Take our online training courses:
- Legal Options for Domestic Violence Survivors—one hour crash course on the very basics
- Legal Advocacy Essentials—a longer course exploring the do’s and don’ts of legal advocacy offered in English and Spanish
- Protective Orders in WA: The Basics—offered in English and Spanish
View our collection of resources:
- Community-Led Responses to Domestic Violence
- Legal Assistance
- Protection Orders
- Criminal Domestic Violence Cases
- Family Law