Information & resources for survivors whose partner has been arrested
- Crime Victims Resource Guide – Find non-emergency services for victims of crime in your county.
- Victim witness advocates – These advocates, employed by a prosecutor’s office or police department, can help victims who are involved in a criminal case, including providing updates about the status of a case, assisting with criminal No Contact Orders, and preparing for criminal court hearings, trials, and sentencings.
- Department of Corrections Victim Services Program – These advocates can help victims when the domestic violence perpetrator is in prison or being released from prison.
- Crime Victims Compensation – Information on how this program can help if you are the victim of a violent crime.
- VINE – Sign up to be notified when someone is released from jail.
- Crime Victims Bill of Rights
- Address Confidentiality Program – this program assists crime victims who have relocated to avoid further abuse.
- Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Model Policy for Victims’ Requests to Modify or Rescind Criminal No Contact Orders – All courts are required to have a policy and procedure for handling victims’ requests to modify or rescind a criminal No Contact Order.