We are working with the Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families, Washington State Department of Health and Start Early to provide training to home visitors and build collaborative relationships with domestic and sexual violence advocacy programs. We increase their capacity to talk about and screen for domestic violence, and make referrals to local advocacy programs. Home visitors and domestic violence advocates are strengthening their partnerships to better meet the needs of pregnant and parenting survivors and their families.
- Domestic Violence Screening+, Let’s talk about it! webinar
- Safety Planning with Survivors: Core Concepts webinar
- Advocates and Home Visitors Go Great Together – Building Partnerships
- Home Visitor Screening and Assessment Tools for Domestic Violence
- Home Visitor Reference Sheet – When Domestic Violence is Disclosed
- Supervisor Reference Sheet – When Domestic Violence is Disclosed
- Social Worker’s Domestic Violence Practice Guide for Home Visitors