Find shelter & housing
- Many local domestic violence programs have emergency shelter options. Some also have other housing assistance. Contact your local program to find out what assistance might be available.
- Some domestic violence programs in Washington State also offer a Domestic Violence Housing First approach to housing stability.
- Housing Help – Information about the housing protections available for survivors of domestic violence.
- Solid Ground Tenant Services – This program provides tenants with resources and tools to prevent eviction and ensure housing stability. Solid Ground Tenant Services can help you understand your rights and responsibilities as a renter.
- Tenants’ Rights Laws – General information, self-help packets and resources on tenant’s rights in Washington state from Washingtonlawhelp.org.
- Eviction – General information, resources and self-help packets on eviction issues in Washington state from Washingtonlawhelp.org.
- Living in Public/Subsidized Housing – Information about regulations and tenants’ rights for those living in public or subsidized housing.