Our model protocols and forms represent our current thinking and best practices on issues that face domestic violence programs in Washington State. Please also explore our Building Dignity website, which focuses on design solutions for domestic violence emergency housing to help minimize rules and maximize autonomy, security and advocacy.
- Working with Survivors Impacted by Substance Abuse
- Model Policies on Shelter Rules
- Confidentiality When Working with Survivors
- Record-Keeping When Working with Survivors
- Service Animals in Domestic Violence Shelters