Be a part of one of the most dynamic state domestic violence coalitions in the country.
- Member Program
- Organizational Associate Member
- Individual Associate Member
Join today! Follow these steps:
- Determine the type of membership that is the best fit.
- Read our Principles of Unity in the membership application. By becoming a member, you will be joining other organizations and individuals who have signed on to these principles. The Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence affirms the right of each person to live without fear or the threat of violence. We oppose the use of violence as a means of control. We recognize that oppression in the form of racism, sexism, classism, anti-Semitism, ageism, imperialism, heterosexism, and oppression of persons with disabilities, creates a climate of supremacy and ownership which enables domestic and sexual violence. We recognize that religious beliefs and practices are matters of personal conscience and individual choice. Therefore, no member shall promote or discourage a particular religious belief in the course of her/his work. We believe that all women have the right to autonomy and self-determination regarding all sexual and reproductive matters, lifestyles, finances, education and employment. We encourage the leadership of women in making policy and program decisions.
- Fill out the appropriate application.
- Pay annual dues as described in the membership application.