Financial Management & Leadership Training for Smaller Organizations
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, we will be converting this training to an online format. If you’ve already registered, you do not need to take any action at this time. We will communicate further details to all registrants via email as we solidify our new plan.
We are offering 2 one-day trainings: March 24th is for smaller organizations (less than $750,000 annual budget), and March 25th is for larger organizations ($750,000 or more annual budget).
Each session will focus on financial management and leadership, geared to the realities of DV and sexual assault programs. Topics may include:
- Nonprofit Financial Fundamentals and Nonprofit Budget Basics
- Cost Allocation Challenges and Strategies
- Effective Board Financial Oversight
- Fraud Prevention and Internal Controls
- And more
We encourage you to attend as a small team (for example, E.D. and bookkeeper, or DV program director and accountant) if you can.
Registration for this event is now closed.