Within Our Reach: Meeting The Challenges of Anti-Oppression Practice In Our Work and Beyond
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
Join us for Within Our Reach: Meeting The Challenges of Anti-Oppression Practice In Our Work – And Beyond, a webinar presented by Michelle Osbourne.
This webinar is designed to
- deepen the work that you are already doing
- acknowledge the existence of racism and oppression in America
- shift the paradigm of oppression
- provide skills necessary to support communities of color
We will explore the obstacles that prevent us from fully accepting our responsibility to eliminate the oppressions facing many of us and the communities we serve.
Join us for this two-part webinar on Tuesday, June 2nd. Part 1 will be from 10 AM – 12 PM and Part 2 will be from 1 PM – 3 PM. You will only need to register once.