April 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
As Shelter Managers, we have an endless supply of challenges and problems to solve, and somehow, we manage to make our work look flawless.
We understand the Coronavirus has moved into our communities and has impacted us in many ways. Our goal is to continue to find ways to support you during these challenging times.
Join us in community with other super-humans like yourself at our Shelter Managers webinar on April 29 at 10:00 AM.
We will explore:
- Working smarter not harder
- Success stories about what’s going well while faced with the unknown
- Solutions to challenging supervision situations while influx
- Taking care of self while supporting others