Options for Immigrant Survivors
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
Join us for a two-part webinar series for advocates on options for immigrant survivors of violence with legal staff from the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project!
Attendees are expected to attend both webinars, but only need to register once at the link below.
Part 1: June 23, 10am-1pm
- A brief overview of the U.S. Immigration System
- Specific forms of relief available to immigrant survivors of violence
- Enhanced safety planning
- The latest updates that community members need
Part 2: June 24, 10am-1pm
- Writing declarations for VAWA Self-Petitions, U Visas, and T Visas
- Writing Advocate Letters of Support
- How VAWA, U Visa, and T Visa applications are put together
We look forward to seeing you there!