Financial Leadership in Uncertain Times
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
Explore practical strategies to cope with what you know and what you don’t know about the financial impact the COVID pandemic will have on your organization! Identify and evaluate the financial choices your organization will need to make relatively quickly to protect your staff, the survivors you serve, and the long-term financial health of your organization.
Topics will include:
- Federal relief funding choices
- Loans that will become grants – Payroll Protection Program
- Funding for sick leave and leave to care for children or dependents
- Funding for losses in contributions and/or fee income
- Impact of accepting federal relief dollars on governmental contracts
- Dealing with cash flow
- Estimating the impact of virtual fundraising strategies
- Impact of continuing employment for staff unable to perform responsibilities or unable to work from home