Advocacy for Rookies
- This event has passed.
- Looking for past webinar recordings? Check out our YouTube channel!
Are you a brand new advocate? This training is for you!
Advocacy for Rookies is a two-day online webinar for brand-new advocates, with facilitators Heather Wehr and Jake Fawcett.
Whether you volunteer or are paid, you work in a shelter or a community office, you do system-based advocacy or community organizing for prevention, if you are new to this work, this training is for you.
- Understanding DV dynamics,
- Survivor-centered advocacy,
- Practical day-to-day skills,
- Trauma-informed practice,
- and much more!