Legal Advocacy Project
- Educates legal advocates and helps advocates network.
- Tracks major legal issues to inform policy and system advocacy efforts.
- Does not provide legal advice or representation, but can help connect advocates and survivors to legal resources.
Support for Legal Advocates
- Trainings, webinars, and get-togethers - Check out our calendar.
- Email list - Receive updates from the Legal Advocacy Project. Contact us to sign up.
- Online Training Courses - Available any time (you'll need to set up your own login and password).
-Legal Advocacy Essentials
-Protective Orders in WA State: The Basics
- The Clearinghouse for DV Legal Advocates - online resource for legal advocates in Washington. Email us to request the password.
- Get help in real time from WSCADV staff in person, by phone or email. Contact us.
Online Legal Resources
- Washington Law Help
- Washington State Courts
- Legal Voice (formerly Northwest Women's Law Center)
- Northwest Justice Project
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Information about DV Protection Orders
- Comparison of Orders in Washington State (pdf)
- DVPO Guided Interview – Fills out DVPO forms (a service provided by Northwest Justice Project and Washington Law Help)
- Information about court watch programs